Monday, December 17, 2007
...and we made it through nursery! Well kind of!!
So nursery went a little bit better than I expected. So I have to explain a little bit about our nursery. When we moved into the ward it was huge. Ok so huge is an understatement. Gargantuon!!(spelling) Over 55 kids in nursery. So 2 weeks ago they split our ward but the nursery is still huge. There are 35 kids now so they put the kids into groups and split the gym into stations and rotate every 15 minutes. SO we go in and get Ryley's name tag (which goes on their backs so they can't take them off) and went to our first station. I figured I would stay for a little while till she got distracted and then I would leave. Our first station was singing so we got singing and I tried to leave but Ryley noticed before I could even get out of the station so I went back in for awhile and then I left. Well before I could get out the gym door I heard her crying but a mom in the hall assured me that she would be fine and all would be well. If it got too bad they would come and find me. So nervous me couldn't even listen to the lesson because I was so paraniod the whole time that she was just crying and not doing good. Well I should have not worried cause she was just fine. We made it through Sunday School and I was so excited to get to listen to the Relief Society lesson and then what do you know. One of the nursey ladies came and said"Ryley is wet. I don't know if she just spilled her water at snack time or if she leaked through her diaper. " So off I go to save the day. She just had spilt her water and she must have sat in it cause she was soaking wet. But what was I supposed to do. I didn't have a change of clothes so we made it through the last 45 minutes. Well once I was in there she wouldn't let me leave so I spent the rest of church in the nursery. But all in all she did awesome. Can't wait till this Sunday when she has some familiar faces(Bryson, Haylee, Abby) to play with. So I guess that is our nursery story . Oh and the pictures are before our first day in nursery. She wouldn't pose very well so we got her doing her normal thing in the morning. Eating cereal and drinking milk!!! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yippee! That is so fun! I miss so bad! When are you coming back.....tomorrow I hope!!!! Hope you are having fun!
Linsey, she is so cute and is getting so big!
Post a Comment