Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Sorry not text!
Well on the house pictures sorry there is no text!! Just to let you know we finally have trim, doors, cupboards, and counter tops!! It looks great!! I need to get some finished pictures of the counter top because it looks awesome. We saw it in the dark done but I haven't got over there to take pictures!! So it is all looking up and we are supposed to close on the 21st they moved up the date. I just hope they can get the house finished before then. They have all the outside painting, yard and cement to get done and there is so much mud over there it is just yucky to even get up to the house. So we will keep our fingers crossed but not get our hopes up way too high yet!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment