Friday, May 23, 2008

Our Fun Trip to Idaho!!

I know, I know!! I am such a slacker. We have had a wonderful last 3 1/2 weeks being home in Idaho with family. We went down cause Clay had some work to take care of and ended up staying until my sister graduated from High School. So we were there for awhile but enjoyed every minute of it. While we were there I got to do alot of things that I was sad that I knew I was going to miss out on. I was able to do my little sister's hair for her Senior Prom and she looked so pretty. I hate missing out on things that my siblings do so I am so glad that I was able to support them in their activities. Ryley and I were able to go to Cameron's final track meet and it was so fun. Ryley had a blast wrestling with Cameron. They were so cute together. Ryley got to help feed the baby cows that my brother and sister have for 4-H. She LOVES cows!! Abby my sister's dog had puppies a couple days before we got there so Ryley got to see the puppies everyday and it was hard to keep her away from them. She just wanted to love them and be by them all the time. We got to go to both seminary and high school graduation for Keisha. It is crazy to see her growing up. I am so proud of her and am excited for her to go to college and enjoy the real world!!! Haha Good luck sis!! It was fun to spend time with my parents. I am so grateful for such good parents. I don't know what I would do without them. I love them so much. I love how much they love Ryley and she loves them too. We also got to spend time with Clay's family and it was so fun. Clay's parents new house is beautiful and feels like home. It is crazy how a house is just a house until you make it a home. They have done a wonderful job. Ryley had so much fun with them and also with cousin Abby!! They had a ball together. I was able to go to lunch and see some of my greatest friends while we were there also. Oh the memories!!! What a good time!! It was so fun to go home and can't wait to do it again!! I love you all!!!

2 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

I'm glad we were able to see ya even if ya didn't call to hang out. :) Hopefully we can hang out when I'm in washington for the next two weeks.

ATLP said...

Sorry we missed you!