And also I know I don't talk much about Clay but I just want him to know how much I love him and am so grateful to have him as my eternal companion. He always wants what is best for our family and does whatever he can to make sure we are taken care of. He is so cute about our lawn!! He takes so much pride in keeping it looking nice and green and gets so excited every week to mow it!! It is so cute!!! I love you Clay!! Thanks for everything!!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
My Sweet Ryley
And also I know I don't talk much about Clay but I just want him to know how much I love him and am so grateful to have him as my eternal companion. He always wants what is best for our family and does whatever he can to make sure we are taken care of. He is so cute about our lawn!! He takes so much pride in keeping it looking nice and green and gets so excited every week to mow it!! It is so cute!!! I love you Clay!! Thanks for everything!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so Happy to see that Ryley's baby doesn't have any cloths on either. I am glad it is not just a Haylee thing!! Oh Linz she is getting so BIG and I am missing it - that makes me so sad!! We Love you and Miss You!!
Boy can I tell that you're pregnant with this post :) The hormones are making you so sentimental...j/k. I know how easy it is to get swept away by day to day life and how nice it is to remind our family how much we really do love and appreciate them. Thanks for reminding me to do so today :)
"We love you too Ryley"!!!!!!! Paige tells me 20 times a day that Ryley is her best friend!
Ryley is a sweetie for sure!! Guess what!!?? I got some cute outfits for that other sweetie in your tummy!! HOpe you are enjoying life and of course we are always thinking about you and missin' ya!
Post a Comment