Thursday, December 18, 2008

Blessing Day

After being cooped up in the house since August, well just travel wise, I told Clay we were going home for Thanksgiving. I knew it would be hard taking a new baby that far but it really turned out good. She was an awesome traveler and slept the whole way. It was so nice to be home and see family. I thought since we were home and everyone was around it would be the best to just bless Reagan while we were there. It was an awesome day and it was so special. We blessed Reagan at my parents home and it was beautiful. Clay gave a very beautiful blessing and I am so grateful to him and the priesthood that he holds. I am so proud that he is able to bless our home and our children. We were surrounded by both of our families and friends and that made it even better. Thanks again Clay for all you do. And I wanted to thank our parents for all that they did to help us with our new arrival. It was so wonderful to have them around and for all their help. I dont' know what I would have done without them.

2 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

That is so special and so fun! I really hope I get a few girls as cute as yours when I get brave enough to get pregnant!

Gallup Family said...

I was so happy to see that you blessed your little one at home as well. I was made to feel a bit guilty doing it with Adrianna. But I feel that all that matters is that they are Blessed. I love her blessing dress. I need to get some pics of Adrianna in hers before she outgrows it.