Oh my sweet, sweet girls!! I just love them to pieces! They are so much fun and bring so much joy to my life. I don't know what I would do without them. We have lots and lots of fun together. Ryley is working on being a big girl and is doing so well at the whole potty training thing. She has been doing awesome. I am so proud of her. She just decided one day that she was ready and she did it. She is such a good big sister to Reagan. She loves to push her in her swing, give her her binkie, and hold her. She is pretty good about telling me she is awake even when it means she had to wake her up to tell me!! She loves to do hair!! She is always doing someones hair!! Oh my little hair dresser!! Reagan is now 2 1/2 months old and is the happiest baby ever!! She is really starting to talk and interact with us. She loves to watch Ryley and Ryley loves for her to pay attention to her. I took her to the doctor today for her 2 month wellness check and yes she is gaining weight!!! Oh my little chunker weighs 16 lbs!!! She is way over the top of the charts, in fact the nurse said she wasn't even on the charts!!! haha I just had to laugh!! I love my little chunkamunker!! She is in the 95% for height so we are doing good I would say!! She is an awesome sleeper, she sleeps through the night and in her crib!!! For all of you who know my past history with Ryley in my bed!! Yes Reagan is even in her own room!!! I am very proud of myself!!! (pat on the back)!!!! I just love my girls and I could go on and on!!
Friday, January 30, 2009
SiSteRs!!
Oh my sweet, sweet girls!! I just love them to pieces! They are so much fun and bring so much joy to my life. I don't know what I would do without them. We have lots and lots of fun together. Ryley is working on being a big girl and is doing so well at the whole potty training thing. She has been doing awesome. I am so proud of her. She just decided one day that she was ready and she did it. She is such a good big sister to Reagan. She loves to push her in her swing, give her her binkie, and hold her. She is pretty good about telling me she is awake even when it means she had to wake her up to tell me!! She loves to do hair!! She is always doing someones hair!! Oh my little hair dresser!! Reagan is now 2 1/2 months old and is the happiest baby ever!! She is really starting to talk and interact with us. She loves to watch Ryley and Ryley loves for her to pay attention to her. I took her to the doctor today for her 2 month wellness check and yes she is gaining weight!!! Oh my little chunker weighs 16 lbs!!! She is way over the top of the charts, in fact the nurse said she wasn't even on the charts!!! haha I just had to laugh!! I love my little chunkamunker!! She is in the 95% for height so we are doing good I would say!! She is an awesome sleeper, she sleeps through the night and in her crib!!! For all of you who know my past history with Ryley in my bed!! Yes Reagan is even in her own room!!! I am very proud of myself!!! (pat on the back)!!!! I just love my girls and I could go on and on!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Oh my heck your girls are seriously the cutest I have ever seen! I hope your doing good! What a cute little family!!
What! She has already passed Jax in weight...I love it... she is so cute! I miss you, come see me sometime!
Holy Crap! Ry looks like a big girl in that picture with her hat! And I can't believe how much she looks like you! Now Reag i think she is all Lloyd. Tell me if I'm wrong but I think she looks like your siblings! She is a doll! I can't believe how big they are getting!
I can't believe how big your girls are getting. Adrianna is close to 12 pounds and I thought she was a chunk :) Reagan is absolutely adorable. Congrats on the potty training...that's my next big step with Luke...soon.
16 POUNDS!!!!! WHAT THE!!!! I can't believe it! Well I can I see her all the time but DANG! That sweet rollie pollie ollie!!!! I LOVE the hat! I am so happy Clay's mom made me some!!! I just took the kids out today for some pics.....ahhhhhh so freakin cute!
Okay.... so I totally remember Paige only being 17 pounds on her first b-day!!! hahahaha!!!
I love the pictures! What cuties! We need to visit again to see them! I am glad the potty training is going so well and that Reagen is sleeping in her own bed. Way to go Linsey!
Oops! I totally just spelled Reagan wrong.. my bad!
My goodness! they grow so fast, don't you hate it; I do :( They are just way to cute!!
What cute girls! Wow, she is a cute chunky baby girl!!
Hey Linz,
Glad you made it back home! We'll have to get together. I could just eat your girls they are so cute and delicious! I could keep them as my own. Clint said he saw you at Target and Rylee recognized him! She is such a sweetie and so outgoing! Gotta love it!
Your little girls are adorable!
We wish you would feed that poor baby, she looks likes she is starving! They are both darling little girls and we think that is awesome that Reag is sleeping through the night! Awesome! We love you and miss you
Post a Comment