Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My date with Shaun T & Insanity!!

unknown.jpg




So the name TOTALLY fits the workout!!! That is about all I have to say!! But I am totally loving it even though it kicks my trash everyday!! I have wanted to do something for awhile to get back into shape and feel good about myself after having 2 babies but I just thought I would wait till the weather got nice enough I could just load the girls up in the stroller and walk every morning. Well my girlfriend Brooke some how talked me into doing this workout with her and I am so glad she did!! I have been doing it for about 2 1/2 weeks now and I am feeling so good!! It is amazing what 40 minutes a day will do to boost you up and really make you feel good!! And I am actually toning up which is my main goal!! I actually have some muscle definition in my arms and I love it!!! See you in the morning Shaun T !!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Wow, thats cool! Is it a class at the gym? Or something you purchased online???

Sage Hanks said...

Where do you get it? My sister said it ROCKS!!!! I want something. I need something AHHHH

Bateman said...

Yeah Lindsay! Good job for working out. I always like to think of that line on "Legally Blonde" Where she says,"Exercising makes people happy and happy people don't kill other people" Ha Ha
Let me know where you got that! I am always in the mood for a good trash kicking!