Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home!!

Yeah!!! Today has finally come!! Clay has been gone to Mexico since Thursday and was gone to Moses Lake Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. He came home those nights but still we have been very lonely girls in the Allen household. SO he is flying home now as we speak and I am so excited to see him. Ryley is too. I didn't think she really knew he was gone but earlier she was saying "I want Daddy" so I think she has figured it out. I just know that I never want to be a single mom ever. I don't know how those that are do it. More power to you. It really makes me grateful for Clay and all he does to help me out. He is awesome. I love him so much and we can't wait to go pick him up from the airport!! Only 3 1/2 hours left to go!! I hope the time passes quick. We have definatly had a lot of fun while he was away. Ry and I did a little shopping for stuff for our house and found just what we were looking for. And last night I went out with all the girls and had a total blast. It is so fun to have good friends and to laugh. Wow my stomach hurt by the time we were done. Thanks girls definatly want to do that again and soon!!! Ryley's eyes are doing great. I still can't believe how fast that all came on but she has been so good about it and thankfully I didn't get it either. The house is still just coming along and looking more and more like a home. It is really exciting!! Can't wait to move in!! And I am way excited because my friend Tiff and her husband Terry are building like 5 houses down from us so that is going to be so awesome. We will have way too much fun living that close. Well anyways... That's about it!! Love you all!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

PARTAY!!!! I had so much fun with you too girlie! It's about time I found some girl friends I "click" with after living here for a while!