Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Pink Little Sad Eyes
So yesterday Ryley started having just a little green gunk in her eyes and I didn't think much about it. I thought oh just a little sleepy bug no big deal. Well as the day went on it just kept getting worse and worse so I decided to take her to the Physicians Imediate Care cause I just had a feeling something wasn't right. Well my Mom knew exactly what it was and sure enough we have Pink Eye in both eyes and it is not very fun. Ryley has been a little trooper and has been pretty good about letting me get the gunk out of her eyes and letting me put in her drops. So here are a few pictures. One is of this morning when she woke up she couldn't even open her eyes they were pretty much sealed shut and that took awhile to unstick. And the other is of later today*. She is still pretty puffy and red but we are hoping it will go down within the next few days. I love you Ryley!! Thanks for being such a big girl!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
They are sad little eyes. Poor baby! Thanks for the dinner tonight! I was trying to decide what to make. You are such a good mom!! She was happy and eating tonight, so she should be getting better so very soon!
Aww, what a sweetheart! My girls had Pink Eye last year and it didn't last too long. I hope she feels better soon.
Oh Ryley! What a tuff cookie! Give her a kiss from all of us.
From the nurse..Practice good hand washing or you and Clay will have it too. It can spread like wild fire! Glad you took her in to the doctor. Give her hugs! Miss you guys!
That is too bad. I hope she's feeling better. So Kennedy had gunky eyes a few weeks ago, I put silver drops in them and it totally cleared up within a day or two. You can get them at any health/supplement store... for future use. Bypass the Urgent Care, ya know. Glad she's better. Don't ya wish they could just be healthy all of the time!
I am so happy she is feeling better! And so is Paige! She loves her best friend! That first pic of her looks just like you! She is so cute and such a trooper!
I love those pictures. Cute little girl. I was able to get your blog off of Sage's. She is just too cute. Aren't girls so much fun???
Post a Comment