Sunday, April 20, 2008
I love being a Mom!
I know it has been so long since I have put anything on here but it has been a crazy couple of weeks and can I just say I am so grateful for good friends and family. But I just have been thinking lately about how much I love being a mom and how much joy it brings to my life. Everyday is a new adventure and Ryley definitely keeps me wanting more. She is just getting so cute and has something to say about everything and totally knows what she is talking about (even if we don't!) I just want to know what is going on inside her little mind all the time.
The other night I left to go somewhere so I left her with Clay and I came home and they were laying in bed and I crawled up next to her and she looked at me and said "Mommy, I watched Cinderella with Daddy!" How stinkin cute is that!! She has never talked to me like that before. She loves her daddy and that makes me happy. The best part of my day is when Clay comes home and she goes running yelling Daddy! It is the best feeling.
I love to cuddle and love Ryley. I love that she loves me to love her and that she knows I love her. I love that she wants to learn and become more like Clay and I. Her new thing is saying the prayer. This morning I was doing her hair for church and she folded her arms and said "Heavenly Father, Thank you for this day. " Then some things I didn't understand but how sweet is it that a child so small knows so much.
I love to see Ryley with family. She especially loves Cameron and Keisha. It is so fun to watch them interact and play and see her excitement when we see them. I love to listen to her sing. She sings all the time and can sing pretty on tune for the songs she somewhat knows. Being a mom is wonderful and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love you Ry Ry!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
thanks lins...and you totally wouldn't have come in dead last, i'll assure you of that. ryley is looking so stinkin cute these days. hope everything is going great.
I love it when Ryley plays with my hair and sings to me like she did Saturday at the boat and RV show. So cute!! bd
PS I have love for you to Linsey!!!!
well, you sure are an awesome mommy! i love how happy you are about being a mom, it's so inspiring! i love you so much and can't wait to see you guys!!!
oh and i forgot that the truck was the first time you guys held hands too!!! we had our first kiss in it! it's a good ol' pick-up that's for sure!
Hey love! I've missed you!! I love this post!! Ry is getting so big!!! I can't believe it!! I am glad I read your post! It makes me think of all the things Morg does now and how I can't wait for her to be bigger like Ry. I think little girls have this secret connection with their dads... reading how Clay is with Ry is how Brad is with Morgyn. She doesn't get excited to see me come home the way she gets excited for Brad!! It's so fun and to think people do awful things to their kids! Anyway I miss you and really want you to move back!!! Soon..
So cute!
I'm glad you're having so much fun being a mom, you make me excited to have little girls of my own :)
Just a note to those I am in contact with already- Check out my blog for DHS reunion info and leave a comment about what you're up to. Pass this on to others.
www.hamblinfam.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Angie (Pickup) Hamblin
What a beautiful little girl. I love that picture of Clay and Ryley together. What a cute and happy girl.
Oh, I miss you guys!! Keep me updated on when you guys are going to be home! Give Ryley a Great Big Hug for me!! Love ya!!
What a good mommy you are! Ry is a lucky girl!
I agree being a mom is the best!
Post a Comment