Well as most of you know we used to live in Raft River and last week we went down to Idaho to help Clay's Dad with his farm sale. It is very bittersweet and it will always hold a special place in my heart. I never thought I would ever care about Raft River in fact I didn't like it at first but living out there and starting our family really made it a special place for me. Here are just a few pictures while we were down there. The picture of the house is the one we lived in for two years while we were there. It is the house we brought Ryley home from the hospital to. Then the pictures of just land is our view from our backyard. You kind of need to be there to get the real perspective but it shows you kind of what we saw. Then there is one of all the grandkids and Clay's Dad at the sale. I love you Tony and Cindy!!! Thanks for raising such a wonderful and hardworking son!! You're the best!!


4 comments:
Ohhh! I miss Raft River too!!! It's sad to think that both Clay's and Kenny's dads' farms are gone now! And I know what you mean about missing the house you bring your baby home to - we miss our place in Provo too!! And we miss you guys!!!! :)
Hey Allens,
My name is Angie (Pickup) and I went to HS with Clay. Found your blog through Brad and Becky's, then through Hunsakers. Funny how people are all connected. Hope you don't mind. Good to see what ya'll have been up to and what a cute little girl. Tell Clay HI for me. Feel free to check us out:
hamblinfam.blogspot.com
Makes me sad just watching and I didn't live there! That is so great that you have those memories!
There are so many memories in Raft River!! I will miss your house on "The Canyon Rim!" Best view in the valley! I'm glad we are all in this together and will always have the memories to share with each other!
Post a Comment