Last week Clay's mom and dad came and visited us and we had a blast. We got alot accomplished both inside and outside our house. Clay and his dad worked so many hours on the fence, spraying weeds, pouring an shop cement pad and other odds and ends that needed done. Things are really starting to take shape out there. Clay's mom fixed my curtains that so badly needed hemmed and then she helped me make some yummy strawberry jam. Thanks so much you two!! Ryley had a blast with both of them too. Grandpa kept her laughing and laughing. I didn't have my camera out enough cause I only got a couple of pictures of everything going on. But this one is my favorite. It is Tony making animal sounds and Ryley copying him. TOO CUTE!!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Fun with Grandma & Grandpa Allen
Last week Clay's mom and dad came and visited us and we had a blast. We got alot accomplished both inside and outside our house. Clay and his dad worked so many hours on the fence, spraying weeds, pouring an shop cement pad and other odds and ends that needed done. Things are really starting to take shape out there. Clay's mom fixed my curtains that so badly needed hemmed and then she helped me make some yummy strawberry jam. Thanks so much you two!! Ryley had a blast with both of them too. Grandpa kept her laughing and laughing. I didn't have my camera out enough cause I only got a couple of pictures of everything going on. But this one is my favorite. It is Tony making animal sounds and Ryley copying him. TOO CUTE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So i tried curlers one time too. It was awful! She pulled them out in the middle of the night and when she woke up. So some of her hair was straight and some really curly. And then with her red hair she looked like Annie! It was so funny. She wouldn't let me take a picture. I haven't tried it with her hair being longer. I want my mom to do it first. So knows how do make them stay in. Anyway Ry is a doll!!
Aaron says he wants you guys to post some pictures of the fence! But I'm glad ya'll had fun and got a lot done! And those collapseable (spelling??) measuring cups our awesome!! Talk to ya later! HOpe you are feeling good!
What a sweet pic!
Post a Comment