Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Miss Ryley!!



I can't believe it, my baby it growing up!! We celebrated Ryley's 2nd birthday this weekend. I can't believe how fast the time has gone and how much she has changed in just the short 2 years that she has been a part of our lives. She is one amazing kid and I am so grateful to have her as my daughter. She means the world to me and keeps me going everyday. I don't know what I would do without her. She keeps us all smiling and thinks that everything is CUTE!! What a wonderful blessing she is in my life. Ryley we love you so much and we want you to always remember that. We are so proud of you and are so lucky to be your parents. Our Heavenly Father knew what He was doing when He sent you to our home. We love you!! Happy Birthday Big Girl!!

3 comments:

The Allen Fam said...

Oh I miss that little cutie!!! Way cute cake!! Hope we get to see you soon!! Luv Ya

ATLP said...

I was waiting for these pics! Since we spoke prior to the Big Party! *Ü* She is so darling! Happy Birthday Miss Ryley!

The Moore Family said...

Lots of birthday fun! Looks like Ryley had a great birthday and was spoiled!!! Where did the last 2 years go??? And the yard is looking great! Hope all is well!