We just got home from a fun trip back to Idaho!! We were able to go down and spend the 4th of July with family and friends and manage our way back out to the big Raft River party and see everyone out there. It was so fun. We took Ryley to the parade on the square in Rupert and she loved getting candy!! Ryley loved the fireworks and kept saying "Pretty" and clapping!! It is so good to go home and spend time with our families. It really makes you appreciate your parents and all they do for you when you are so far away and then get to come home and see them. We took Ryley swimming a couple of times and she is just a little fish! I can't wait to put her in swimming lessons next summer. She loves, loves, loves the water!! We also got to see our friends Kenny, Carrie, and little Noah!! They live back east so we don't get to see them very often. It was so good to see them and we miss them terribly!! It was a fun fast trip but well worth every minute!! We love you all and can't wait to see you again!! If you get bored though Washington isn't that far away!!!
Monday, July 14, 2008
4th of July in Idaho!!!
We just got home from a fun trip back to Idaho!! We were able to go down and spend the 4th of July with family and friends and manage our way back out to the big Raft River party and see everyone out there. It was so fun. We took Ryley to the parade on the square in Rupert and she loved getting candy!! Ryley loved the fireworks and kept saying "Pretty" and clapping!! It is so good to go home and spend time with our families. It really makes you appreciate your parents and all they do for you when you are so far away and then get to come home and see them. We took Ryley swimming a couple of times and she is just a little fish! I can't wait to put her in swimming lessons next summer. She loves, loves, loves the water!! We also got to see our friends Kenny, Carrie, and little Noah!! They live back east so we don't get to see them very often. It was so good to see them and we miss them terribly!! It was a fun fast trip but well worth every minute!! We love you all and can't wait to see you again!! If you get bored though Washington isn't that far away!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Linsey. Congrats on your new little one. our blog is taraandjosh. hope all is well.
Glad you guys had fun!! I miss the days of going to the Rupert parade! I'm just glad Pokey has good parades! Hope you guys are doing well and we miss ya!! One day will make it to Washington!!
oh yeah - Abby is always asking about Clay....I think this last trip to visit definitely made some progress in the Abby liking Clay thing.......haha
Hey you little punks. You should have called us. I'm just messing with ya. I know you guys were probably pretty busy and visiting family but we would have loved to see you guys. You better call us one of these times and we should all get together and hang out.
It was SO good to see you guys too!! I'm so glad we got to visit... although it definitely made us miss you guys more when we had to leave!! Hopefully it won't be long until the next time we get to meet up. I have to email you some of the pictures I got of Ryley and Noah - we got some cute ones. WE MISS YOU GUYS! XOXO
Hey Linz, do you think it is time to update yet??? j/k!! I know life gets crazy!!! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment