Oh Lins - these pictures are precious!! I love the one where Ry is touching your belly!! I'm SO excited for this little girl to make her entrance!! And thanks so much for your birthday wishes!! Love ya! xoxo
You are awesome! Remember when you were at my house and we tried to get you to show us your belly and you wouldn't. Crazy how things change. I want to get pics like that when I have another baby. When I saw the title to your post I thought you had it and I was like What the Crap!!! Your pictures are beautiful. Ry is so darling!
You look so good!! I love the belly shots, My favorite one is with you and your little one's hands on your belly so so precious. Good Luck, not much time to go. Brandy Gillett
I hope you don't mind us peeking on your blog, check us out :)
So I changed the title to this blog! Sorry for all those I had their hopes up!! Believe me you'll know when this little one arrives!! I'm going to shout it from the rooftops so everyone can hear!! haha! Can you tell I'm ready to have her here?!?!
Very cute pictures Linsey. My fav is the one where Ry is kissing your tummy. My boys would kiss my tummy a lot while we were waiting for our little girl. She'll be here before you know it and then your life will be crazy and you'll wonder why you wanted her here so soon :)
Wow Lins, those look really really good!! I am glad you shared them with us!! Lil Miss Ryley is getting way to BIG way to FAST!!! I am a little jealous that Tony and Cindy get to come and see you after she is here!!! I am rooting for you to have her SOON!! I MISS YOU TONS!!! Give Ryley a hug and kiss for me!!! Luv Ya
Okay, you are so stinkin' cute. I have been wondering how things were going. Please let me know if you need help with Rylee, I would love to watch her. Your blog is so cute-- see I told you Washington rocked! You just had to give it a chance. Now I just need to get you to move back to Pasco and we'll be set! Love, Heather
Linsey.. you are brave!! We will be in Burley for Thanksgiving so we will have to give you a call. Good luck with your baby delivery! You inspire me! By the way--- I got my hair cut and I hate it... haha... I think I have learned my lesson... you will have to give me some suggestions maybe of how to do it when I see you next.
12 comments:
Oh Lins - these pictures are precious!! I love the one where Ry is touching your belly!! I'm SO excited for this little girl to make her entrance!! And thanks so much for your birthday wishes!! Love ya! xoxo
You are awesome! Remember when you were at my house and we tried to get you to show us your belly and you wouldn't. Crazy how things change. I want to get pics like that when I have another baby. When I saw the title to your post I thought you had it and I was like What the Crap!!! Your pictures are beautiful. Ry is so darling!
I told you that you had a beautiful belly!!! So cute. I love the pics.
You look so good!! I love the belly shots, My favorite one is with you and your little one's hands on your belly so so precious.
Good Luck, not much time to go.
Brandy Gillett
I hope you don't mind us peeking on your blog, check us out :)
oh Linsey!!! I thought you HAD HER!!! i was so excited. the pictures are darling. not too much longer!!!
So I changed the title to this blog! Sorry for all those I had their hopes up!! Believe me you'll know when this little one arrives!! I'm going to shout it from the rooftops so everyone can hear!! haha! Can you tell I'm ready to have her here?!?!
Very cute pictures Linsey. My fav is the one where Ry is kissing your tummy. My boys would kiss my tummy a lot while we were waiting for our little girl. She'll be here before you know it and then your life will be crazy and you'll wonder why you wanted her here so soon :)
It was fun Linsey!!! You are a beautiful prego lady!!!
Wow Lins, those look really really good!! I am glad you shared them with us!! Lil Miss Ryley is getting way to BIG way to FAST!!! I am a little jealous that Tony and Cindy get to come and see you after she is here!!! I am rooting for you to have her SOON!! I MISS YOU TONS!!! Give Ryley a hug and kiss for me!!! Luv Ya
Those pictures are so awesome! What a cutie!!! Yeah I remember when you wouldn't show us your belly either. How funny. You look amazing!!
Okay, you are so stinkin' cute. I have been wondering how things were going. Please let me know if you need help with Rylee, I would love to watch her. Your blog is so cute-- see I told you Washington rocked! You just had to give it a chance. Now I just need to get you to move back to Pasco and we'll be set!
Love,
Heather
Linsey.. you are brave!! We will be in Burley for Thanksgiving so we will have to give you a call. Good luck with your baby delivery! You inspire me! By the way--- I got my hair cut and I hate it... haha... I think I have learned my lesson... you will have to give me some suggestions maybe of how to do it when I see you next.
Post a Comment