So this is what I get for not checking Clay's shirts for pens!!! Oh Yes!! It really doesn't do it justice in the pictures how bad it really is but lets just say I ruined half of our clothing. Every single item in the whole batch of whites ended up with black exploded pen all over them. All of my few pregnancy garments, Clay's garments, Ryley's new shirts, my favorite white shirt and socks. Oh ya!! So I don't know how you get pen out but if anyone has any ideas please let me know. I have washed them twice with bleach and now they are soaking in my bathtub in bleach and oxy clean. Thank heavens for my mother in law who went and got me new garments and sent them right away. I truly wish we had a distribution center here. Thank you so much Cindy!! Any way... That has been the highlight of my day today, not such a fun one!!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
White with black spots all over!!
So this is what I get for not checking Clay's shirts for pens!!! Oh Yes!! It really doesn't do it justice in the pictures how bad it really is but lets just say I ruined half of our clothing. Every single item in the whole batch of whites ended up with black exploded pen all over them. All of my few pregnancy garments, Clay's garments, Ryley's new shirts, my favorite white shirt and socks. Oh ya!! So I don't know how you get pen out but if anyone has any ideas please let me know. I have washed them twice with bleach and now they are soaking in my bathtub in bleach and oxy clean. Thank heavens for my mother in law who went and got me new garments and sent them right away. I truly wish we had a distribution center here. Thank you so much Cindy!! Any way... That has been the highlight of my day today, not such a fun one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OMG!!! I am so sorry girlie!!! That would totally stink! I wish I had an answer to help ya! Keep your chin up because tonight.......OMG.. Let's just say.... SPOLIED!!!
I'm not sure it will work since they've been washed so many times but you can try spraying the stains with hairspray and letting it soak for a while and then washing again. It's worked a couple times on Jared's work pants when he left a pen in them. Good luck!
Crap that stinks! I've done that before with Scott's stuff.
Hey Linsey! This is Brandi from Dance Force. I found your blog of Felicia Poteets a while ago and am now getting the chance to say hey. By the way hairspray takes out pen but maybe not set in stains.
Post a Comment