Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Going Private!!

So I didn't ever want to have to do this but after some stalking of some good friends of ours we have decided it is time to go private. It kind of scared both Clay and I and we feel it is best for our family to keep things only open to those we know. So please leave your email address on the comments so we can add you. Please feel free to leave a comment even if I don't have you on my blog list. I know I don't have everyone on there so please just let me know if you want to keep updated on our family. Thanks for understanding. I will probably make our blog private by the 14th of March so don't wait to long to leave your comments!!!

39 comments:

Stacia said...

Everyone is going private! I understand, but it makes it harder to keep up with everyone because new posts don't show up on google reader. Maybe everyone should have a blog that you just post a notice when you blog on your private blog, then we know to check it.

Brandi & Cole said...

Hey Linsey! This is Brandi Thain! I found your blog a little while ago and have enjoyed seeing what you are up to. Your little family is cute! I would love to be able to continue seeing it. My address is meiners2007@gmail.com

Laura said...

Hey Linsey!! here ya go - - laura_hepworth@hotmail.com

Gallup Family said...

That is scary. Here is my e-mail address. jgiddyup@pmt.org

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

runningisfun99@hotmail.com
Thanks Lins!

Tiffany said...

me,me,me!!!! tiffparrish@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I sent you an invite for our's I hope you got it. priceashley@live.com

Gillett Family said...

I understand and have been thinken about it too.
Brandalyn27@hotmail.com

tara said...

I want to keep up on you. tarawebb206@gmail.com

sjhalford said...

Count us in! kunz_32@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Sean Christensen. Clay and I went to High School together, and I'd like to still keep in touch. Email: chonsiechristensen@yahoo.com

Sterzers said...

Hey linds my address is kelsie_arritt@hotmail.com

Sage Hanks said...

I am right behind you! Just don't have the energy to do it yet. But definitely before the baby. Keep me in the loop.

sage.hanks@gmail.com

Peterson Family said...

I'd love to keep updated on your little family!! Count me in!!!
mackybug86@Hotmail.com

Monette and Mark said...

I like seeing how you and your family are doing. fishygirl03@hotmail.com

Jessica said...

thompsonjs4@gmail.com

The Moore Family said...

moore.amy11@gmail.com !!!

LeenieGreenie said...

I know it is silly but i have fun seening what you are up to. Thanks Eileen~leengreen@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Can I be your blogging friend?
lindsey_beck27@yahoo.com

meag said...

meagwebb@gmail.com

The Cook Clan said...

We wanna play....sweetstar3@gmail.com Thanks Linds

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Hey Linsey, my email's kabesterz@hotmail.com. Josh looks great! I saw some picts of him on Facebook. I can't believe he's home...time flies. And your girls just get cuter and cuter. I wish I lived close to you so I could have you cut my hair. :)

Kimberly said...

hey lins! nateandkimberly@yahoo.com

totally don't blame you for going private! there's too many crazy's out there!

PRP said...

lfestgirl1@hotmail.com

Good to see you last night! Your baby is gorgeous!

Kona & Jared Harper said...

I would love to ne added in.
sunkissmemories@gmail.com

Bateman said...

It seems like a lot of people are going that route it is understandable! jamba53@hotmail.com
We love you guys!

The Anderson's said...

DOn't forget us.... nicole_anderson1219@hotmail.com

Kari said...

add me too!
copekari@gmail.com
I'm really curious about the story...what happened?

The Robinson Family said...

jamrob24@yahoo.com--you better add me too!

Holls said...

Hey, you should add me because yes, I am a blog stalker, but no, not the total creepster kind. I might know all the details of your lives, but I won't come peep in your windows. Promise. I gotta have something to keep me busy up here at school! Let me know when you guys come down again so I can see that baby! Love you!

Felicia said...

Hi Linsey!! I would love to be on your list. My email is fepoteet@hotmail.com. Your little family is just so adorable!
Felicia

Emily said...

Hey Linsey, this is Emily Claridge, I like seeing pics of your fam, since your girls are about the same ages as mine! Please add me!sugar_em@hotmail.com. We are private too, so if you are interested in seeing ours, send me your e-mail!

Hamblin Family said...

Keep us updated!
hamblins@hotmail.com

Lisa said...

Hi,
I have checked in just a few times, don't remember how I stumbled here. I want to keep reading.....

This is Lisa Jensen, Cheney now.

Tess said...

We love checking up on you guys! Our email is tessandlance@yahoo.com
The Zollingers

tutus n bowties said...

Hey chicka! It's been fun see your cute fam! I would love to keep in touch! sydnadam@gmail.com

Chelsie said...

Hey Linz~ I found your blog a bit ago and would love to keep up with you. My address is sparklinstarz@hotmail.com. My blog is www.inthelifeofchelsie.blogspot.com. AAnways, hope we can keep in touch.

Nathan and Heidi said...

Hey Linz, I love seeing what you and your adorable family are up to.
heidijp@gmail.com

melissa said...

hey linsey...i would love to keep looking at your blog. hope everything is going great..i'm just over at kells and keisha was just talking about you and your cute little girls...i miss you gals. my email is webbtwins@hotmail.com