To my sweet Ryley-
Three years ago you entered into your Dad and Mom's life and we could not have been any happier. You have brought so much joy and happiness into our home and I can't imagine my life without you. You are such a doll and love to be the center of attention!!!! You have such a sweet spirit and you are learning how to pray and I love to listen to the things you pray for. You are one smart cookie!!! You continue to amaze me everyday with the new things you learn. You are always singing and dancing and it is the cutest thing. I am so proud of you for the little girl you are and for the right choices you are making. You are such a good big sister to Reagan, Ryley she loves you and can't get enough of you!! You can make her laugh harder than anyone and she just totally lights up when you are around. I love that you are such a good helper to Mommy!! It means the world to me when you want to help. You love to help me cook and always are right there with your stool so you can see!!! I love it!!! I love your silliness and funny faces!! I love how you love to do hair and always want to help me comb mine or style it when we are just hanging out. I love to just cuddle with you on the couch and watch movies cause we like the same movies!!! You are my little buddy sis and I am so grateful that Heavenly Father allowed me to be your mom!!! You are my special little princess and I love you with all my heart!! I hope you will always know that you are a Child of God and that He loves you more than anything. Always remember who you are and try everyday to become more like our Savior. Daddy and I love you so much and we are excited to continue to watch you learn and grow!
Love you Always-
Mommy and Daddy
6 comments:
Awww... That is such a sweet letter!! Ryley is really going to appreciate that when she gets older for sure. She is adorable.
Mine just turned three on the 16th. It is crazy. They are really amazing at this age. I never thought that my child could be my best friend.
Oh Linds, that was so sweet!!!! Someday she'll cherish this letter. You have such a cute family!!!
Holy Crap! I can't believe that she is 3. It goes sooooo fast! She is so dang cute. She looks like you more and more. Happy Birthday Ry!
That is so cute! I can't wait to have my little one here to talk to and write letters to about how much I love her :) I was thinking that the next time you and your family go to Burley... as your family down there is they know Janna Moon my Mom. My Mom is still tickled that I met someone from Burley that knows her family. Also, I was going to tell you that a young couple from Burley just moved into my Uncles ward. He is Bishop of Pasco 8th ward. I'll get their names... Maybe you know them?
It's amazing how fast they grow, what a sweetie.
sun
Post a Comment