Sunday, April 27, 2008
BBQ & Ice Hockey
We had such a blast this weekend!! Friday night we spent the night just hanging out as a family and we watched The Ultimate Gift. Well lets just say I watched Clay sleep and Ryley run around the house and I watched the movie!! Clay tried but if you know Clay he doesn't make it through many movies. Needless to say it is my new favorite movie and it is such a feel good movie. I actually watched it the other night with my girls and then just had to watch it again. If you haven't seen it I totally recommend it!!! Saturday afternoon all of our friends and us got together for an awesome BBQ at the best park in Kennewick. It is such a fun park and very beautiful. The kids had a blast and it was so fun to watch them all play so good together. It was fun to just sit and chat and enjoy the wonderful weather. Then to top off the night Clay and I were invited by some friends in our old ward to go to an ice hockey game. It was SOOOOO much fun!! I told Clay after the first 2 minutes that I was all for season tickets for next year!! Haha I know it won't happen but it was something I would totally do again in a heart beat. It is just fun to watch all the excitement and I couldn't wait for the players to fight!! Not a lot of fighting happened but it was still fun! We always have so much fun and I am so thankful for such great friends that we have here. I can't wait for this summer, it is going to be WAY TOO MUCH FUN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Dang...who watched your kid? hahahahah! You know I love her VERY much and am so happy that we can do that for you!
Wow sounds like lots of fun. Hey I'm coming there the end of may for two weeks. We should get together and do something.
All that fun and no pictures???? j/k ! It made me laff when you said you loved the fighting best during the hockey game! I think i would too! Sounded like lots of fun. cya soon
Hey, who helped watch Ryley? I put her to sleep!!!! hahahahaha
We like to go the Hockey games too! Glad you had a fab weekend!
bd
Linsey what a cute little girl you have!! I can't believe she is getting that big. I remember when you worked at the bank and she was on the way!! I hope all is well. I just wanted to say hi.
You're blog is way too cute! I am starting to update mine-- well, getting there. But-- anyhow, I really love my hair. You did awesome! Brandon got accepted to law school at the University of Idaho in Moscow. We have decided to go there so we will be there in the fall- August!!!! And Moscow is only 2 and a half hours from Walla Walla. We will have to visit you guys again for sure!!
You're blog is way too cute! I am starting to update mine-- well, getting there. But-- anyhow, I really love my hair. You did awesome! Brandon got accepted to law school at the University of Idaho in Moscow. We have decided to go there so we will be there in the fall- August!!!! And Moscow is only 2 and a half hours from Walla Walla. We will have to visit you guys again for sure!!
Post a Comment