Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Rockin Steady
Well not a whole lot has been happening around here just hanging out and waiting for nice weather which today is actually beautiful and this weekend is supposed to get into the 70's so hopefully it will continue to be nice so that we can make a trip to the park. Ryley and I have about had it with being stuck inside. Last week Clay worked really hard in the yard to get all the rocks out. He did an amazing job and our yard actually looks like it has dirt in steads of a rock pile. I guess you could say we built our house on a rock!!!! No sand in this neighborhood!! haha So now we are looking forward to either planting grass or laying sod, one of the two. At this point all I really want is somewhere for Ryley and Roxy to play and be safe instead of being on the front lawn with all the cars. So it is coming along!!! I have some cute pictures of Clay and Ryley working in the yard but Clay has the camera today so I will have to post them later. Ryley loved helping Clay!! She came in every time with dirt from her head to toes. Needless to say she got two baths a day!!! It was fun to see her helping and wanting to be with Clay!! She is just growing up and getting so darn cute!! And she has quite the little attitude to go along with it all!! Not my favorite but I am coping! Well that is about all for now but I will get the pictures posted as soon as I can!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You can send Clay over to work on our yard when he is done with yours!! I am ready for warm weather too!!! It can't come soon enough! We miss you guys like Crazy!!! Have fun and we'll talk to you soon!! We Luv Ya!!!
HEY Linsey!!!:) I was SO excited to hear from you!! I was seriously just thinking about you and how were doing the other day! You are soo beautiful (as usual)! So is your little girl- She totally has your huge, gorgeous eyes! I can never thank you enough for being so cute- I met Tavis because of it:) I am excited I will be able to check your blog and keep in touch:) If you guys ever want to move to Utah, just feel free!! Tavis says "hey and keep it real." talk to you later lins! -les
hey guys! I didn't know you had a blog- i found your's through hewards. anyway it's adorable- check our's out at lanceandtess.blogspot.com
Tess Zollinger
Post a Comment