So I have been waiting and so excited to try pink rollers in Ryley's hair and I finally decided to try it! I was pretty proud of her cause she sat so still while we put them in. She thought she looked pretty cute after we got them all in. So let's just say that the after product didn't turn out so hot cause we ended up taking them out before she went to bed so when she woke up she just had a really bad case of BED HEAD!! And her hair ended up in pigtails for church!! We will give it another try though!!
2 comments:
I love the pics! *Ü* The one of her putting her shoe on is priceless! She is just adorabe and the pink curlers are the best! Hope to see you all soon!
Hey Lins! To cute! I have my old pick curlers and I just don't have a clue how I'm going to get Abby to sit still long enuf!!
Post a Comment