Monday, June 16, 2008
Fence, Yard & YES WE HAVE GRASS!!
Well we have been working so hard on our yard for the past little while. Well let's just say it has been an ongoing process that isn't even done yet. But for now we have gotten a lot accomplished and we have grass in the back and fence partially around our yard. We want to thank everyone who has helped with every project. Clay's Dad came a couple weeks ago and helped Clay put up the fence and gates on the sides of the house and also helped pour the cement pad for the shop. My parents came this weekend and helped lay sod. Also thanks to all our friends who came and helped too. It is amazing how fast the grass got laid. I think they did the whole back yard and the neighbors yard in less than an hour and a half. So thanks again everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I totaly know how that feels, you get one project done and then on to the next - does it ever end?? It looks sooooo good!!!
Wow! you are really making great progress! It looks wondeful. I can't wait to see pics of Miss Ryley and Roxy playing in the fenced yard! miss you *Ü*
Sweet!!! I wish our grass was that easy! We are doing seed so it is going to take much longer than that for our grass.
Post a Comment