Happy Birthday Clay!! I can't believe he is 27!! Wow how time flies!! It just seems like yesterday he was 21 and we were getting married and now 27 and 1 1/2 kids later!! Time sure does fly when you are having fun!! But I just wanted to let him know how grateful I am for him and all he does for me and our family. He is such a hard worker and always does a full out job whenever he does anything. If you need proof just come look at our lawn!! It is a masterpiece!! I love his organization skills and the time he takes to make sure things look nice and are in place. I am grateful for his testimony and that he is a worthy priesthood holder. He is such a good dad and Ryley loves him to pieces. I love to watch them play and wrestle with each other. It is so fun to see them have a good relationship. I am grateful for his patience with me especially at the tail end of my pregnancy. He is such a trooper and listens to me complain and just deals with it. I love you Clay and I am glad that I have you for Eternity!!! I hope you have a good day!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Happy Birthday to my One & Only!!!
Happy Birthday Clay!! I can't believe he is 27!! Wow how time flies!! It just seems like yesterday he was 21 and we were getting married and now 27 and 1 1/2 kids later!! Time sure does fly when you are having fun!! But I just wanted to let him know how grateful I am for him and all he does for me and our family. He is such a hard worker and always does a full out job whenever he does anything. If you need proof just come look at our lawn!! It is a masterpiece!! I love his organization skills and the time he takes to make sure things look nice and are in place. I am grateful for his testimony and that he is a worthy priesthood holder. He is such a good dad and Ryley loves him to pieces. I love to watch them play and wrestle with each other. It is so fun to see them have a good relationship. I am grateful for his patience with me especially at the tail end of my pregnancy. He is such a trooper and listens to me complain and just deals with it. I love you Clay and I am glad that I have you for Eternity!!! I hope you have a good day!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love it well said Linz! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dewey! Hope you have a GREAT DAY! Miss you guys..
Happy Happy Birthday Clay!! Hope you have a Fantastic Day!!! We Miss You Guys Too!!!
Happy Birthday Clay! You are a great wife too Linsey! Hope you are having a great fall so far.
I love that picture of Clay and Ryley!!! Hope he had a great day! Sounds like someone was throwing him a hip happening party last night!
And Linsey you are such a sweet wife! Hang in there girl!!
Happy Birthday Clay. I should've remembered- we were the two youngest in our class. It was good not to be too far behind someone. 27 here I come on Friday! Ugh!
Post a Comment