So better late than never, right? We went to Montana the beginning of August for a Lloyd family reunion with my family. It was a lot of fun. I was able to see cousins that I haven't seen in years so it was really good that we went. Ryley had a blast because she had Grandpa and Grandma all to herself. She loved it. They took her for canoe rides and Grandpa took her swimming in the lake. She also got to sleep with Grandma in her bed!! One tradition that my Grandma Lloyd always did for us growing up was money in the straw!! She throws coins in the straw and then we got to find it so Ryley got her first chance at finding her own money(with a little help from Mom!) She made a haul and was proud of her money. She packed it around all night and it was the first thing in the morning she asked for!! She loves to listen to her music and on the way home I turned around and this is how I found her. She really was worn out by the time we went home!!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Trip to Montana
So better late than never, right? We went to Montana the beginning of August for a Lloyd family reunion with my family. It was a lot of fun. I was able to see cousins that I haven't seen in years so it was really good that we went. Ryley had a blast because she had Grandpa and Grandma all to herself. She loved it. They took her for canoe rides and Grandpa took her swimming in the lake. She also got to sleep with Grandma in her bed!! One tradition that my Grandma Lloyd always did for us growing up was money in the straw!! She throws coins in the straw and then we got to find it so Ryley got her first chance at finding her own money(with a little help from Mom!) She made a haul and was proud of her money. She packed it around all night and it was the first thing in the morning she asked for!! She loves to listen to her music and on the way home I turned around and this is how I found her. She really was worn out by the time we went home!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! I love the picture of her sacked out listening to music.
Post a Comment