Clay's Mom and Dad came after we got home from Montana and we were so excited for them to come and spend time. Clay and his Dad went up past Seattle to do some work for Clay and while they were gone Cindy, Ryley and I did some shopping and got fabric for me to make blankets and fabric for the baby's blessing dress. We had a lot of fun. Every time Clay's parents come the boys always end up doing a project or two. Well this time they decided to break down and finish the back fence. We were tired of waiting for the house behind us to sale so we could split the cost. So the boys went to work and got it done. Thanks so much for your help Tony and Dallas!! It looks amazing and it is so nice to have a fully fenced yard!! Also we got the doggy door put in the wall so now Roxy can go out without us having to let her out!! Can I just say AWESOME!! Thanks to Cindy for being so willing to help me with my sewing projects. I am really liking sewing and it is fun to see the final projects when they are done. (those pics are coming soon!) Ryley had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa!! It was so sad when they left cause Ryley cried her little eyes out. She didn't want them to leave and it took her a good 10 minutes to settle down once they had left. Thanks so much for a fun week!! Can't wait to see you again!! We love you tons!
2 comments:
So, are you making the baby's blessing dress? Wow, I'm impressed! I could never do that.
Hey, there's my hubby! I see him in some of the pics...slaving! hahahahaha
Post a Comment