Friday, October 10, 2008

Baby Shower!!


Last night was such a blast. My best friends Tiffany and Brooke threw me the most amazing baby shower!! Girls you are awesome!! And let me just say I got spoiled rotten, literally!! I have the most amazing ward and women in the ward who make me feel like a million bucks. I told Brooke and Tiff awhile ago that the only thing I really wanted was a pack n play since it will come in handy now that we travel to Idaho alot. So they said no big deal just find the one you want and we will see what we can do. So that is all I was really expecting since I kind of knew that is what I was getting!!! Well that isn't all that I got. They also got me a swing (which I wanted also but Clay told me that I didn't need one so I consented and didn't get one) and some gift certificates to Gymboree and Target!! I'm usually don't get choked up about stuff like this but I totally cried when they kept bringing stuff out for me to open. I am so blessed!! Thanks to everyone who came and supported me in our arrival coming soon. Tiff and Brooke, I don't even know where to begin!! You are the best and I am so grateful everyday to each of you. You girls mean the world to me!! I love you tons!! Thanks for making me feel loved and important!! You're the best!!! And yes Brooke is giving me bunny ears in the picture but I loved it!! haha ;)

11 comments:

Carrie said...

Ahh, I wish I could have been there!! What good friends you have! And Lins, that's the first prego pic of you I've seen this time around... and you look absolutely ADORABLE! We miss you guys so much!! I can't wait for your sweet little girl to make her appearance! xoxo

The Neff Family said...

maternity pictures - check
baby shower - check
growing belly - check
cutest preggie girl - check

all we need now is a baby girl!
easy-peasy-japeneesy!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly said...

You are such a cute pregnant little mama!! I bet you can't wait (I bet Ryley can't either; she'll be a good big sister!!) It's getting close ... exciting!

Stacia said...

Sounds like a fun night! I keep thinking, November is ALMOST here! Glad you got pampered a bit! You deserve it!!

Tiffany said...

You are a cutie!!! It was so fun! I can't wait to see her!

The Moore Family said...

You are looking good girl!! What a great baby shower, I'm glad you have great friends to spoil ya! And I'm also glad you posted about your black ink incident, it makes you feel better when you write and share it with others! I really wanted to purchase you a one piecer and send it to you!
We send you lots of love from Pocatello, and can't wait for litle baby girl Allen to come!

The Cook Clan said...

How fun! Aren't you just so excited for this cute little dolly to come out!=?

Annette Rose said...

It was so fun and you are so sweet and cute. I don't think I've ever seen anyone cry at a baby shower, and definately not half the group, but everyone was. You were so grateful and it was just so touching. We can't wait to see your baby girl...

Sage Hanks said...

So I saw the post with the pen.... you should BAN him from using a pen. I remember the time at your apartment here is Twin when you washed a pen with you pants and it was BAD. You look so cute pregnant and I can't believe you are almost due. Are you coming home anytime soon?? Prob not till after the baby right... well after the baby and you come home call me cause I want to see you! DO you have any names picked out yet.... like LaFonda or Georgia or something like that. I told my mom that if I ever have another baby we will tell people we are naming it LaFonda or Rico... ahahahah

hansen family said...

You are the cutest thing ever....It was great to see you get choked up at the shower, were so lucky to have you in our ward.

Love ya tons girl...
sun

TaraKaye said...

Aww I LOVE that pic of u 3 girls!! U look awesome!!