Sunday, September 7, 2008

Little Miss Organized


One night when Clay's mom and dad were here I told Ryley to go put her babies to bed. I had gone to get ready for bed and she came into my room and told me to come here. So I went with her into her room and this is what she showed me. She put all her babies in a perfect circle around the crib. It was a definite proud mom moment!! She was so proud of herself it was so cute!! Can you tell she inherited her organization skills from her dad?

7 comments:

Carrie said...

what a little sweatheart!! a little mommy-in-training for sure! love all the new posts - yay for cute pictures! and i can't wait to see pictures of your new sewing projects... if they're anything like noah's favorite blanket you made, i know they'll be beautiful!! xoxo

The Allen Fam said...

That is so cute!! Man, I really shouldn't look at your blog, because if makes me miss you guys that much more!!! I hate that I am missing out on everything with you guys!! We Love You Guys and Miss You TONS!!!

The Moore Family said...

Ryley also gets that organization stuff from her Aunt Amy!! haha
Love all the pictures and posts! Glad you guys have been having some fun and I can't wait to see your sewing projects!! My mom keeps telling me how cute they are going to be!! Way to go Linsey!

The Cook Clan said...

She sure is Clay's little girl! How funny.

Sterzers said...

Hey linds I just found your cute blog! congrats on the new baby that is way exciting. I can't believe how big Ryley is it seems like I was just at the baby shower! Hope you are doing good!

Tiffany said...

What a sweetie!! She does look so proud!!

Sage Hanks said...

Clay to a T!!!! Wow it is crazy how big she is. Remember when you came over with her and she was almost 1 and Morg was like 6 or 7 months old. I can't believe how fast it has gone. I wish I had a mom or a mother in law that sewed.... "lucky." Looks like you guys are having fun... when are you coming home next??