Thursday, September 11, 2008

We are going to have a warm baby!!!!





So here they finally are!!! These are my latest sewing projects thanks to some wonderful seamstresses, my wonderful mother in law Cindy, and my good friend Ashley!! Thanks for all your help. I think I am loving sewing!! Maybe one day I will be really good at it!! :) Maybe!! They are all mostly for the baby but the yellow one is Ryley's. She got to pick out the fabric and she has been packing it around all day. I had to pry it out of her hands to get a picture!!!

13 comments:

tara said...

Those are really cute. Great job! I bet your getting really excited.

Tiffany said...

So awesome Linz!!!! You did so great! I am so excited for baby!!!

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness Lins... These are ADORABLE!!! I love Ryley's little yellow one - definitely fits her personality! But the sweet little pastel ones are gorgeous and perfect for little (fill in the blank!) haha i miss you!!! amazing job on your sewing! i wish i could have been there to help out with them too!!

The Cook Clan said...

Super cute blankets! I love them all!!!

Ashley said...

Ooh, and you've only just begun right?! Haha! I think my favorite one from the other day is still the one with the green stripe! WONDERFUL! Hey, I realized I don't have your email to email you some better directions! :) Let me know, just text message me or something! Take Care! It was so fun to be up there!!

bd said...

Girl, I hereby rename you...Martha, MArtha Stewart! hahahhahahaha Love the blankies!!

The Allen Fam said...

Hey Cutie,
Happy Birthday to you yesterday!!! I am so sorry I didn't get you called, I am not a very good sister!!! Hope you had fun and got everything you wanted!!! Love You and Miss You!!!

Mike and Erika said...

So cute! You did a great job!!

Gillett Family said...

Hey there allen's!! this is the Gillett's it's been a long time hope all is well, so exciting your having another baby!! i't crazy how fast they grow. i just started our blog you should check it out it's brannstandyfam.blogspot.com hope to hear from you.

sjhalford said...

Those are cute blankets! Your daughter is adorable!

The Moore Family said...

Way to go Linsey!! My mom kept telling me that your blankets were going to turn out so cute and she was right!!! You need to give me some sewing lessons!!!
Take Care!

Unknown said...

LINSEY!!!
Your'e family is so cute! Ryley is adorable, you're house looks great, You and Clay look amazing. What part of Washington are you in? Besitos

Kari said...

oh they are so cute! I didn't know that you were expecting again! Thats awsome and I love your little mini-you..so cute. I do love getting updates from your sister in law, Amy, just love her. Well you are almost there...I can't wait to see pics.